BioVaria 2016, München
BioVaria brings together European research institutions across national borders in order to improve the transfer of their research results into application. In just one day, it presents an unmatched density of highly innovative technologies to potential investors, collaboration partners and licensees from the international biopharmaceutical industry. Originally launched in 2008, the event has received a strong and growing response from research as well as from industry.
Become a partner of BioVaria 2016! Our vision is to establish the event as the favoured forum for life-science inventions from leading public research institutions and universities from all across Europe!
Key features of BioVaria:
- Unique gathering of Europe's top scientists, technology transfer professionals, investors and industry representatives.
- Presentation of more than 50 licensable technologies and spin-offs originating from public research institutions and universities across Europe.
- Focus on patent-protected, commercially attractive opportunities covering therapeutics, diagnostics and research tools in the fields of cancer, infectious diseases, metabolism, autoimmune and neurodegenerative disorders, and in other disease areas.
- Interactive, efficient one-day format combining 10-min oral presentations with an all-day poster exhibition.
- Spin-off Panel presenting promising European life-science start-ups.
- Ample space to discuss scientific details face-to-face with the inventors.
- Jointly organized by Ascenion and a selected group of leading European technology transfer organizations.
Who should attend?
- Scouts and business developers from the international biopharmaceutical and medtech industry looking for cutting-edge inventions to complement their companies’ R&D portfolios.
- Investors looking for attractive IP assets as investment opportunities.
- Technology transfer professionals and scientists from public research institutions who have patent-protected technologies available for licensing or partnering.
- Spin-offs from European research institutes or universities who have attractive investment or partnering opportunities to offer.
Further information: www.biovaria.org