International Technology Forum „In vitro-Diagnostics and Bioanalysis“ 2016: Diagnostics in the Era of Big Data and Systems Medicine
05.10.2016 - 06.10.2016
Annually, the International Technology Forum „In vitro-Diagnostics and Bioanalysis” provides an excellent platform for researchers, clinicians and entrepreneurs to discuss diagnostics’ hot topics, trends and recent developments as well as new areas of application and future markets. The Forum attracts participants worldwide - amongst them renown scientists and leading companies in the diagnostics market.
This year’s Forum focusses on the topic „Diagnostics in the Era of Big Data and Systems Biology“. New developments and recent challenges in this area are presented during the following sessions:
- Big Data: From –Omics to Sensing to Clinical Utility
- Big Data for Biomarker Discovery
- Biobanking, Data Analysis and Biomarkers – Concepts and Case Studies
- Precision Medicine, Big Data and Citizen Data Access
- Clinical and Translational Biomarkers in Drug Development
The Forum is organized in cooperation with the Berlin Institute of Health (BIH), Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI) and Novartis.
As every year, the event is rounded off by an industrial exhibition, company presentations and an evening reception.
What can you expect?
- Get informed about recent trends in diagnostics in relation to Big Data in our lecture program
- Meet potential cooperation partners in an organized, web-based partnering system
- Find out more about products, services and technologies from international and national enterprises during company presentations and industry exhibition
Who will be attending?
The conference annually attracts about 200 international delegates from clinics, biotech and pharma industry as well as research institutions looking for co-development or joint research opportunities. Join our event and find partners to drive your business successfully forward!