2023-03-16 - 2023-03-17
The 7th AMR conference is the one-stop-shop for all AMR stakeholders from industry, SMEs, start-ups, big pharma, academia, clinics, regulatory bodies, investors, public institutions and policy to discuss relevant challenges of bringing new antimicrobial treatments and diagnostics in the market.
Program topics include:
- Financing & Investing: Updates on funds, incubators, and accelerators
- From Lab to Patients: Animal models, clinical trial design, regulation, surveillance, and market access
- Research & Development: Novel trends in therapeutics, diagnostics, vaccines
- Innovation Focus: Start-up & SME pitches
- Policy Forum: Most recent national and global policy strategies, public-private initiatives and push/pull incentives
- One Health: Exploration of synergies between human and animal health
Members of BIO Deutschland receive a discount of 50 CHF on the regular participation fee. If you are interested, please contact the BIO Deutschland office (Tel.: 030 2332164 00 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further information: www.amr-conference.com