Expanding Patient Pools while Navigating Regulatory Landscapes in the European Market
2022-10-17 · 15:00 - 16:00
The European clinical research landscape is quickly transforming. New regulatory initiatives, new technology, and new approaches to conducting research are all paving the way for a new era of clinical trials.
Yet one thing hasn't changed: the integrity of studies relies on the capacity to identify and enroll patients with a specific profile at dedicated clinical trial sites. As a sponsor, how do you adapt while ensuring you meet your bottom line?
Join Morgan Sellars and Steve Novak who will take a closer look at delivering impactful patient recruitment strategies which:
- Expand site access to patient pools outside of their existing networks
- Effectively navigate differing countries regulatory and cultural frameworks
- Improve the speed and precision of patient enrollment
Their discussion will highlight a study struggling to recruit rare disease patients in Germany during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic and the tactics used to:
- Enhance trial awareness among 57,000+ Health Care Providers (HCPs)
- Reach and enroll 3 of the less than 20 known patients diagnosed with the rare genetic disease in Germany at the time of recruitment
- ...and more!
The webinar is a joined initiative from BIO Deutschland’s working group for Regulatory affairs and Pharma Intelligence.
Further information: https://pages.pharmaintelligence.informa.com