Expert Series: Road to First in Human
In today’s competitive environment, the gene to First In Human (FIH) journey is complicated and more challenging than ever.
- Competitors are chasing the same indications as well as the finite funding available.
- There is increased pressure to get the candidate into the clinic as fast as possible.
- Amidst overwhelming uncertainty, companies must still manage budgets effectively to hit important milestones.
Such a complex pathway to the clinic requires the ability to accelerate development time, while still maximizing the candidate’s future value by ensuring the best partnerships are in place. Access to relevant experience and expertise on navigating these hurdles can make the difference between success and failure.
The series begins with a webinar hosted by industry experts. Drawn from both inside Lonza and a wide network of innovative biotech companies, they outline the fundamental building blocks and provide insights needed for success in:
- De-risk your development project and accelerate your path to approval
- Maximizing your molecule value
- Simplifying development while minimizing exposure to risk
This webinar series is available March 31. As all sessions are prerecorded there is no fixed start or end date. You alone decide when it starts and how many editions of the webinar you want to watch.
The expertise doesn't end here. Drug developer companies who register will have the opportunity to book free, virtual consultation sessions* with relevant experts to get the practical advice needed to help navigate the obstacles to their next milestone.
Further information: https://roadtofih.com