Life Sciences Baltics 2016, Vilnius, Lithuania
2016-09-14 - 2016-09-15
Life Sciences Baltics 2016 is the only international forum in the Baltics for world-class biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical devices experts from all around the world. It provides a unique opportunity to explore the new horizons of partnerships, exchange ideas and seek progress through networking. Discover enormous potential and passion in the field of life sciences in Lithuania and the Baltics – the gateway to emerging markets.
Key note speaker: Dan Shechtman, winner of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for the discovery of seemingly impossible quasicrystals structures.
- Discover state-of-the-art scientific infrastructure and investor-ready startups in the Baltics
- Meet Nobel prize winners, 1300 key sector players and decision makers from more than 40 countries
- Learn about EU strategic directions and funding opportunities
- Tell the world about your discovery at the international conference, exhibition and networking events.
In Life Sciences Baltics 2016 we focus on:
- Age-Related Diseases (Neurodegenerative diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s, oncology, glaucoma, obesity, pathogenesis, cardiovascular, diabetes, arthritis.)
- Molecular Medicine, Pharmaceuticals and Biopharmaceuticals (Molecular Technologies for Medicine) Pharmaceuticals, organic synthesis, genomics, genome editing, epigenome, metabolome, protein structure and function, MAP kinases, cannabinoids.
- Bio-banking, Preclinical and Clinical Trials (Regulatory affairs, know-how best practices, joint initiatives, challenges in creating bio-banks)
- Regenerative Medicine (Cell Therapy, stem cells, advanced therapy, biomaterial technology, tissue/organ engineering, practical use of regenerative medicine)
- Medical Devices (Laser technologies, implants, bone tissue, orthopedia, intracranial pressure, diagnostics)
- Technology transfer and innovation management (Success stories, know-how best practices, building ecosystem of life sciences industry, incubators, valley building, open access centers, licensing, marketing, building new partnerships, efficient relationships between different institutions, promotion of research and innovations)
Further infomation and registration www.lsb2016.com/en/registration
BIO Deutschland members get a discount of 30 % for the registration fee. Please contact us to receive the discount code.