Pharmadays 2016, Munich
2016-06-09 - 2016-06-10
The law firms Stolmár & Partner, ARNOLD RUESS und Meyerlustenberger Lachenal have the pleasure to invite you to our Pharmadays 2016, taking place on June 9th and 10th in Munich.
Again we will have top-class experts discuss current topics of pharma and life sciences. Like in the last years, we could engage speakers from originators as well as generic producers, who will give their view on current issues which they encounter in their daily activities.
Among the topics of our Pharmadays are biosimilars, standardized packaging, compulsory licences and early market entry of generic companies. Questions as the following will be discussed:
- How does case law develop on prior use?
- How far does the development of compulsory licences go for pharmaceutical patents?
- What does “standardized packaging” mean for the pharmaceutical industry?
- How can patents in particular for life sciences be evaluated from the economic point of view?
- What is the situation of case law on biosimilars?
- What effect will the market entry of generic companies have on patent expiry of innovators?
In addition, as in the last years, other current topics relating to intellectual property, trademark law and life sciences will also be addressed and explained by our speakers.
We invite you to an exceptional networking event and look forward with interest and excitement to old friends and new faces and to sharing ideas with you.
We offer you a forum for relaxed discussions with leading experts – don’t miss this opportunity to get your individual questions answered.
For more details to the speakers and the program visit our website at
We could win speakers among the following persons and companies:
- Aicuris GmbH & Co. KG, Wuppertal
- ARNOLD RUESS, Düsseldorf
- Bayer Intellectual Property GmbH, Monheim
- Biofidus AG, Bielefeld
- Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH, Tübingen
- MeyerlustenbergerLachenal, Zurich
- Novartis Pharma AG, Basel
- PATEV Associates GmbH, Karlsruhe
- Phenex Pharmaceuticals AG, Ludwigshafen
- Recordati Pharma GmbH, Ulm
- Christopher Rennie-Smith, London
- Stolmár & Partner, Munich
After we welcomed you at Suresnes castle in Munich in the last year, we have the pleasure to invite you to the community center of the Israelite Religious Community of Munich for the Pharmadays 2016. This exclusive event offers a first-class platform for networking and exchange of ideas in a distinct atmosphere.
After the speeches on 9th June, the event organizers welcome you at the buffet in the premises of Stolmár & Partner.
We are looking forward to welcome you in the community center of the Israelite Religious Community.