Working Group Meeting "Bio-IT und Big Data", Offenbach
Subsequent to the European Business Development Conference (http://ebdc.biodeutschland.org) the working group “Bio-IT and Big Data” will meet on-site the venue. In the public part agenda we will offer 3 lectures on hot topics of Bio-IT and Big Data in life sciences.
Public part: 14.30 – 16.00
- „Smart digitilization: Improved patient care and efficiency are not a contradiction“
Klaus Heumann, CEO, Biomax
- „IT at Centogene – analytics for rare diseases"
Volkmar Weckesser, CIO, Centogene
- „Health-Engagement and the legal framework”
Petra Streng, Director Industry Business Unit Life Sciences, SAP
Non-public: 16.00 – 17.30
After the public part the working group/BIO Deutschland members will continue with its political agenda.
- Visitors of the EBDC are welcome to attend at least the public part of the working group meeting
- Participants of the SAP R&D Roundtable are welcome to attend the EBDC on the 28th September for free
- Members of the working group are welcome to attend the EBDC on the 28th September for free as well
We need your registration before September 23. If you want to attend the working group meeting please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To participate for both conference days and benefit from the partnering one-to-one meeting platform, please register to the EBDC with your applicable conditions.